School Sport Allocations
Council allocates sporting fields, courts and cricket nets on a seasonal basis.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) will be sought for hire of playing surfaces twice a year. Summer EOI opens in July and winter EOI opens in February.
The summer season aligns with the school terms 1 and 4.
The winter season aligns with the school terms 2 and 3.
Schools may request allocation between 9am to 3pm within school terms. School groups may only request actual usage (maximum of 4 hours per field per day), with blanket bookings not accepted.
Please complete the following steps to request allocation of a sporting field for school sport:
- Click on the Request Seasonal Allocation of a Sporting Facility button
- Login to the booking portal with Username and Password provided (if you do not know your username please contact email@example.com or 9710 0893 before proceeding)
- Select SEASONAL in the top left
- Select the upcoming season you are requesting allocation for
- Filter search by VENUE TYPE, ACTIVITY TYPE, SEARCH FOR A VENUE or simply scroll through the list
- Select Sport Facility you wish to request allocation for
- Complete section 1 BOOKING OVERVIEW and select PURPOSE Seasonal School Sport Field Allocation
- Complete section 2 BOOKING ITEMS
- Select CREATE REPEAT/ADD DATE to modify weekly bookings
- Select ADVANCED TIMINGS to adjust days and times of bookings as required
- Review included dates and select the bin to remove any unwanted dates
- Select CHECK OUT
- Add Public Liability Insurance in REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Complete a final review of your booking dates
- Select COMPLETE if no modifications are required
Sport Services will review you EOI and be in touch to modify to approve your allocation
Please complete this process for each location you wish to hire
Please direct questions to Sport Services on 9710 0893 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Request Seasonal Allocation of a Sporting Facility