The Ridge Dog Off Leash Bush Park is a fenced off-leash enclosure on the outer edge of The Ridge netball courts. The enclosure includes a large open grassed area as well as natural bushland areas.
The dog off leash area is a bush park. It may contain natural hazards and risks such as ticks, snakes and spiders.
We encourage the community to be mindful of these risks and to check both themselves and their pets when leaving the park. Please assess the conditions before using this park
View our other dog off leash areas
Dogs allowed off leash
- Dogs are permitted off leash within the fenced enclosure from 7am to sunset.
- The gates are locked from sunset to 7am.
- Please clean up after your dog using the bags and bins provided
- Dogs must be on leash when entering and leaving the dog off leash area.
- Always maintain effective control of your dog.
Serious penalties apply if your dog rushes, menaces or attacks people or other animals.
Dogs that have been declared dangerous or menacing by Council or are a restricted breed are not permitted in the dog off leash area. Failure to comply may result in fines or prosecution under the Companion Animals Act 1998.
Warning: This is an off-leash area. All persons are present at their own risk.
For more information about getting out and about with your dog, head to Where can I take my dog?
Enquiries can be directed to the Sutherland Shire Council on 9710 0333 or email@example.com