Together Time | Caringbah Library
When: Wednesdays at 11:00am
Cost :Free. No booking required
376-378 Port Hacking Rd Caringbah
Show on Google Maps
Together Time is held at Caringbah Library on Wednesday mornings at 11am. Enjoy singing, talking, playing and reading together, while learning ways to develop your child’s Early Literacy skills — Suitable for children aged 18-36 months.
Together Time is a fun and engaging program designed to inspire curiosity and develop Early Literacy skills. Parents and carers are encouraged to interact with their child throughout the program by singing action songs and rhymes together, and joining with others for a shared-book activity.
Read all of the points below so you know what to expect on the day:
- Bookings are no longer required.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to settle in before the program starts
- Parents/guardians must remain in the library during the activity
- There is limited space for pram parking
- If you or your child feel unwell, please stay home
- Staff are here to help, not to be hurt. Aggressive and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated
If you are from a preschool or day care and would like to visit to the library, please call Ingrid Micallef on 9710 0218.
Enquiries can be directed to Caringbah Library on
phone 9524 3803
Smile! Your attendance at our events may be recorded through photographs/video. Images may be used on councils websites, publications, social media or newspapers. Please notify staff before the event if you do not want your image published. Photos and video may be taken at children’s events but only of your child/ren.