Storytime | Caringbah Library
When: Tuesdays at 10:30am
Cost :Free. No booking required
376-378 Port Hacking Road, Caringbah
Show on Google Maps
Storytime is held at Caringbah Library on Tuesday mornings at 10:30am — Suitable for children 3 years and up.
Storytime is a fun way to learn new skills and discover new concepts through books and play. Each theme-based session will promote and encourage your child’s Early Literacy development through stories, songs and rhymes, a film to watch, and a fun craft activity. Don’t forget to take time after the session to borrow some books to read with your child at home!
Read all of the points below so you know what to expect on the day:
- Bookings are no longer required.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to settle in before the program starts - Parents/guardians must remain in the library during the activity
- There is limited space for pram parking
- If you or your child feel unwell, please stay home
- Staff are here to help, not to be hurt. Aggressive and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated
If you are from a preschool or day care and would like to visit to the library, please call Ingrid Micallef on 9710 0218 during business hours.
Enquiries can be directed to Caringbah Library on
phone 9524 3803
Smile! Your attendance at our events may be recorded through photographs/video. Images may be used on councils websites, publications, social media or newspapers. Please notify staff before the event if you do not want your image published. Photos and video may be taken at children’s events but only of your child/ren.