Justice of the Peace
Need a JP? A volunteer Justice of the Peace will be available to assist the public at the following locations and times. No appointment is necessary.
- Caringbah Library
- Mondays from 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Cronulla Library
- Thursdays and Saturdays from 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Menai Library
- Fridays from 10:00am - 1:00pm
Please remember that JPs are providing a free service and they generously volunteer their time. JP services may not be available at scheduled times:
- due to restrictions under Public Health Orders
- if the JP feels that their health or the health of a member of their household could be placed at risk
- if there are no available volunteers for that day/time
Please contact the library before you attend to confirm the JP service is available.
Outside of these times you may be able to find a JP at a Service NSW Service Centre or using the Online Public Register.
All New South Wales Justices of the Peace are PROHIBITED from witnessing/certifying ANY of the following documents:
- Anything requiring a Public Notary, including Overseas Pensions.
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Laminated Citizenship Certificates
- Proof of Life forms
For more information about JP services at the library please contact Sutherland Library
Phone 9710 0351