Gymea Tradies, 57 Manchester Road
Join Australian Loneliness expert Dr Michelle Lim from Ending Loneliness Together and former President of the Australian Psychological Society Ros Knight as they unpack loneliness and deliver a practical workshop enabling community services to tailor services to address loneliness in Sutherland Shire.
The Workshop will:
- Provide the latest research and loneliness and its detrimental implications for health and wellbeing
- Provide services practical tools to create meaningful connections in support services
- Promote best-practice community services and community-led initiatives that can effectively address loneliness
- Map services and programs and strengthen local partnerships to address loneliness and social isolation
- Build capacity and networks for working to collaboratively address loneliness in Sutherland Shire
When: 9.00am – 4pm, Wednesday, 23 February 2022
Where: Gymea Tradies, 57 Manchester Road, Gymea
Catering: Morning tea and lunch will be provided
RVSP Essential: by Wednesday 16 February online. Limited places, maximum two bookings per organisation.
Enquiries can be directed to Communities Team on 9710 0422 or email@example.com