Council’s Multicultural Reference Group invites you to ‘spotlight’ multicultural businesses in Sutherland Shire to celebrate 2021 Harmony Week from 15 - 21 March.
Do you have a business that has links to a diverse cultural background or are you a customer of a business that has captured a unique cultural experience in Sutherland Shire, then we want to hear from you.
We are encouraging you to send us your photos, short 1-minute videos and written submissions of up to 250 words. Entries go in the draw to win one of three $250 Gift Vouchers.
SUBMIT YOUR COMPETITION ENTRIES: 1 MARCH - 5PM ON 21 MARCH
|| Maximum 1 MB in Portrait
||1 minute in length, filmed in landscape with captions
||Max 250 Words
Photo and video entries are to be submitted via We Transfer. Simply upload the file and send it to email@example.com
Don't forget to complete our photo/video permission form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible.
- Best Video showcasing a Multicultural Business - $250 Gift Voucher
- Best Photo showcasing a Multicultural Business - $250 Gift Voucher
- Best Written Submission showcasing a Multicultural Business - $250 Gift Voucher
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entries must showcase a multicultural business in Sutherland Shire.
- The competition is open to businesses and residents of Sutherland Shire.
- Entries can be submitted in 3 categories:
- A photograph (Maximum 1MB in portrait)
- A video (Maximum 1 minute in length, filmed in landscape)
- Written submission (Maximum 250 Words)
- Entries must be submitted via We Transfer or email. Simply upload the file and send it to email@example.com
- The entrant must submit a completed photo/video permission form for their entry to be valid and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition entries (photos, videos and written submissions) may be published on Council’s website, publications and social media, and entry into the competition gives permission for the entry to be published and shared.
- Entries are limited to one per business or one per resident.
- Entries must be submitted by 5pm on Sunday 21 March 2021. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Sutherland Shire Council retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- There will be one prize winner per category. Prize winners will be chosen by a panel of 3: including a Councillor and two members of Council’s Multicultural Reference Group.
- The person entering the Competition will go into the draw to win prizes. Both businesses or residents may enter the Competition. If a resident enters the Competition, they must have permission granted from the Business to enter. Entry into the Competition implies permission has been sought and granted.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone or email by Thursday, 25 March 2021.
- There will be three prizes of $250 Gift Vouchers. Prizes are non transferable.
- Prize winners will be invited to attend a morning tea at Council in April where prizes will be distributed.
Enquiries can be directed to Community Services on 9710 0422 or email@example.com